Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ok first help post...

Congratulations Anonymous poster!, since you are the first ever to submit a comment I'll answer directly in this post.

As per my previous post about tools to use. If you want a very simple and powerful FREE tool. I think AnyVideoConverter is probably the easiest and friendliest to use. HERE

Just scroll down to the FREE version, download and install.

It looks like this:


It's very very simple to use. You can also use URL from Youtube and it will convert them to the mobile format.

If you want a bit more power for a small price ImTOO has a variety of encoding solutions that are also quite simple to use. SUPER is not so complicated once you use it for a while. I'll post a step by step process of how to work with SUPER to encode videos for Nokia Nseries in a future post. Until next time.

Keep on rocking!
El_Loco

4 comments:

chrisdonia said...

I almost always use the Symbian divx player now. You can use Dr Divx to convert the files and it's a powerful, flexible player - the software is available from the divx website.

I also now use emTube, which both searches and saves from YouTube and can play local .flv files - a boon and a blessing!

El_loco said...

I just checked that the new version of firmware coming out for N95 8GB has support for flv directly on the webpage I'll try to post some screen caps of it.

MarĂ­a Cecilia Tacchi, M.D. said...

thanks for your help, hopefully, Iwill enjoy video on my N95.
i learned of from post from discussions.nokia.co.uk
thanks,
cecilia

El_loco said...

Hi Cecilia,

Glad to hear that!. If you need more specific assistance let me know.

I'm working on a post on how to use Super from erightsoft

FREE TRIAL